Sunday, March 7, 2010

HOLA!!

So, I decided that the time has come where I HAVE to do something with this blog. I am a grade-A certified procratinator, and my greatest motivator. The motivational side of me told the other to get her shit together and get this thing rollin.

Let's run down the basics quickly. Yes?

I'm a makeup fanatic. I love all kinds. When I'm around cosmetics my body quivers like I seen Trey Songz in front of me naked. I'm also an equal opprotunity employer-- meaning-- I'm not just gonna do tutorials and reviews on the elite of projects, nor am I just gonna review pharmacy brand either. I like what I like, I do what I do with the things that I like, and I'ma keep it that way. (Cause I'm def fresh like that.)

So, as long as you're prepared to enter my world and my love of all things beautiful, I can see the start of something special between you and I! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment